Saturday, December 24, 2011

A wise woman told me this yesterday:

"When you look at nature (God), you see time.  Time makes all things beautiful.  Beauty is Love, therefore God is love."

I have decided to surrender to the process.  I can't measure my growth in days or even weeks, sometimes not even in years.  I have to let time work it's magic, the process of being patient and waiting.  I can look back and see the growth if I'm not trying to rush the process.  I've been rushing trying to make the fruit happen and putting pressure on myself to make a million decisions.  I cannot rush any process if I want it to become beautiful.  Like Revekah said, "Time makes all things beautiful."

"The Kingdom of Heaven is like a mustard seed...though it is the smallest of all your seeds, when it grows it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree."  Matthew13:31-32

"Who despises the day of small things?"  Zechariah 4:10


Thank you Revekah for sharing life's simple truths with me in a profound way.

No comments:

Post a Comment